I don't watch sports. I don't pay attention to who is playing great and who is playing crappy. I know that each sport has a big game at the end of the season. I even have a few teams that I like - but I don't HAVE to watch the games. I like the Utah Jazz, Chicago Cubs,the Kansas City Chiefs and the New England Patriots.
As we were leaving work on Friday, we were talking about watching the Super Bowl. I told my co-workers that I really don't have to watch - but if I do watch it'll be for the commercials. Then I said that the only reason I'd want to watch is if the Patriots play.
So image my surprise when I get on the internet today and see that the Patriots are playing in the Super Bowl!
That totally changes things. I think I want to watch now!
And that shows how totally oblivious I am to sports.
Ha ha! Too funny. None of them said anything?
ReplyDelete