Monday, August 20, 2012

Neighbor News Part II

Life just gets better around here.  Not only does the neighbor to the north of us flip Tim off when he sees him (for some reason that guy thinks it is funny), now the dude behind us is flipping him off.

Great.

2 comments:

  1. oh dear. :( For A second I read that like the neighbor dude behind you is flipping off the neighbor to the north. Bummer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What can I say...dude to the north is a jerk and what I call a "fair weather friend". He is your friend only when it is convenient and he is getting something out of it and dude behind you needs to get a life and move out of his grandparents house. The whole bunch of them over there are not worth anything and need to move out of that house. Sorry you are going thru all of this nastiness. I say get. out. of. there.

    ReplyDelete