I haven't posted for awhile because there really hasn't been much to post about.
It seems like we are at a stand still with our house. We haven't broken ground yet! Grrrrrr! I am so antsy for the house to be completed. I guess the longer it takes to build, the more money we can hopefully save up for things like a fence, RV pad, landscaping, new furniture. I'm overwelmed at the thought of how much we'll still have to put into the house to get it complete - and thinking of ways to make it easier on our pretty thin pocketbook. Who knows - we may not get a fence for a year or so and Duke will have to be in a dog run when we are gone. WHY CAN'T THEY START MY HOUSE? Don't they know I want it done NOW?!?!?!
We haven't had any movement on our house. The realtor finally called Tim back and said we need to lower the price. Really? I could have told her that. She is a nice lady, but is really hard to get a hold of. I think we'll keep her on for a couple more weeks and then go for sale by owner. It looks more and more like we'll be renting out this house instead of selling. Darn!
As for grandpa - Tim's daughter is due on June 5. She ended up in the emergency room last weekend with major cramping and nausea - turns out she had a major infection but was starting to feel better. Poor thing. She was pretty stressed out because her boyfriend of two months had told her it was a mistake to hook up with her - so their relationship is already on the rocks. She just can't seem to catch a break in the man department! They were taking this relationship slow. Don't think you can get much slower, though.
I guess that is about it for today's post. Hopefully I'll be able to post good news about our house later this week! Keep your fingers crossed =)
Oh Teri! I'm so glad you left a comment - I would never have known you followed my blog - I'm so glad you do - it's nice to know SOMEBODY reads what I write! :) Plus it linked me to your blog! I love to read so I'll be blog stalking you now. :) Where are you building?
ReplyDeleteSounds like Tim's daughter really did take the relationship slow! 2 months and already prego, that's bound to not work out!
ReplyDelete