Sunday, January 13, 2013
YYYYEEEESSSSS!
Our countertops are in!
I really don't like to post pictures that I am in. But I couldn't resist posting my happiness showing!
So last Tuesday I sent an email to our sales consultant and the project foreman and asked if they had an update on when our house would be finished. I explained that we have to be out on January 31 so I was hoping our home would be done by then. I love our sales consultant - but his answer of completion dates not being guaranteed blah blah blah check your contract blah blah blah was annoying. I wasn't in a good mood that day anyway cuz I didn't feel good. It didn't help when we saw the other house being at the same stage. That night, our sales consultant called Tim and they talked for 30 minutes and things were smoothed over. But Tony was very surprised when Tim told him about the spec house.
Well, since Tuesday night, all of the light fixtures have been installed, our fireplace mantel has been installed, the bathroom cabinets/tops have been installed, all the door hardware has been installed and now our kitchen countertops are in!
I can see progess and it makes me OH. SO. HAPPY!
We decided that we were going to start going to our new ward - so I had my boss (who just happens to be a bishop) find our new ward information in December. The internet said that they started at 11 a.m. - so with the new year we assumed it would begin at 1 p.m. Wrong! 9 a.m. So we showed up at 12:30 just to find we completely missed church. We could have gone to the singles ward that always starts at 1 p.m. - but opted not to =) I guess we'll get to church next week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment