I know why I don't like springtime or summer now. Stupid radios. This time it isn't the people directly behind us - Tim has told them enough that they need to turn it down and they are rarely noisy. It is the a teenager through the block. Seriously? I can hear it and we are basically 3 houses away. I guess Tim will be talking to his parents. It is ridiculous that I can hear it clear over here. And it annoys me.
My neighbors might be less noisy - but they still need to clean things up. Not only do they now have FOUR cars sitting in their yard not working, but they have a bottle holding open one of the windows in the trailer. How lovely is that. And, they are smoking pot. It took my hubby pointing out that it was pot and not cigarettes. Too bad the cops won't do anything about it.
WE FINALLY PLANTED TREES! YAY! Tim bought 4 trees from Costco and planted them over a week ago. Well, I helped plant 1 of them. And it was hard work! About a foot down, the ground was SOOOOOO hard. I hope that the roots can work their way through the clay - or else we'll have one big rootball!
That is one of the trees. They aren't nearly as big as we wanted to buy - but they are nice and hopefully grow big and fast! I'm hoping that the wind doesn't blow them over. Too bad we couldn't afford one 10 times that size - one that would have covered up the view. See the cars? And the wood? And the trailer? The next picture should show the window a little better.
Put that view with the boom boom boom of the teenager's car. Just makes me so happy to be living here.
Now, see this precious poopsy?
He looks so cute with his new hair-do. However, that precious poopsy dug up one of the trees. I'm hoping that it survives. We planted it on Friday night. Monday during the day he had half the dirt dug out and scattered. Good thing I love that dog! (I was pretty darn pissed - but couldn't stay pissed that long when I called him over to the scene of the crime and he hung his head while he walked over to me and then laid down).
And that precious little poopsy better NOT touch my two tomato plants. Another first: I planted two tomato plants in containers. I usually kill plants, but I'm hoping that these survivie. I WANT fresh tomatos!!!! I have 2 plants, but want a few more. Tim says I have too many as it is.
I think that is about it. At least for now.
No comments:
Post a Comment