Saturday, September 22, 2012

Lord of the Rings

I just love Lord of the Rings.  I watch it all the time.  I started to watch it again last night - the first disk of the Fellowship of the Ring. 

This morning, Ster saw that I was watching it and wanted to watch it with me.  We started it all over again when he decided he likes the Two Towers better - so we switched movies.

We are not quite through the first disk.  Ster HAS NOT stopped asking questions.  Non-stop questions.  Some of them I know, some of them I don't.  Questions I never thought to ask. 

Who fell?  The boy.

Why did he fall?  He was tired.

They were attacked, right?  Yes.

By the bad guys, right?  Yes.

How do they know it was the bad guys?

Non stop.  It is driving me crazy!  I really want to tell him to hush up and watch!

No comments:

Post a Comment