Friday, November 22, 2013

Rest in Peace, Jill!

Last night, our dear friend Jill Finlayson passed away.  She was known as Grandma Jill to us.  Jill had a beautiful yard.  She would spend so much time in her yard making it a beautiful oasis.  I had planned on asking her to help me with planting flowers and bushes in our yard.  She had quite the touch.  She was just a wonderful lady.

Her husband, Merrill, holds a special place in our hearts.  He has always stopped by our old house and visited with us.  They would bring us treats (made by Merrill) and wonderful Christmas gifts (made by Jill).  It hurts my heart to know he lost his dear sweetheart.

Once again, knowing the Plan of Salvation helps ease the pain. 

Rest in Peace, dear Jill!  We love you.

1 comment:

  1. I hate to hear of people losing their spouse! Breaks my heart and I feel their heartache!

    ReplyDelete