Monday, March 3, 2014

I sure love my son!

As I was sitting in Sacrament meeting, I was trying to avoid looking up as the Deacons pass the sacrament.  I get a bit nervous for Sterling, hoping he doesn't drop the trays or something just as terrible.  I couldn't stand it, so I looked around for him - he saw me and gave me the cutest wink.

Melted my heart.

Then I noticed, as he was standing in the front of the chapel, that he never brushed his hair that morning.  Tim would have flipped out.  Ster and I already had discussions on why he had to brush his teeth and tuck in his shirt - in the process totally forgetting about his hair.  Oh well.  Life goes on, right?

As Ster was walking back to sit with me, he winked at me again.  Several people saw him =)

Totally melted my heart all over again.

So next time he starts giving me grief, I'll have to close my eyes and remember him winking at me.

No comments:

Post a Comment