I haven't posted many pictures. Usually I'm just rambling away. Tonight, I thought I'd put up some pictures. We got a picture of Jayden in the mail and I can't tell you how excited it was! He is growing up. I'm sad to be missing that. I'm sad to be missing Kym and Levi, too. And a soon-to-be new grandbaby.
I couldn't get our scanner to work, so I took a picture of his picture with my phone. Not the best, but it will have to do until I remember to take it to work and scan it.
Anywho - since I don't have any decent pictures, I stalked Tim's kids on facebook and copied their pictures. After our Texas trip, there will be lots of nice, new pictures!
 |
| Ashley, Kym, and Tim's ex-wife (this was taken a couple of years ago) |
 |
| Ashley's 18 week baby bump. |
 |
| My little Peanut - Jayden. So precious to me. |
 |
| Kym is on the left |
 |
| Kym |
 |
| Levi - I only have one picture of him |
 |
| Ster at his "What a Wonderful World" program put on by North Point Elementary. It was very nice! He even sang. |
 |
| Ashley's tattoos on her leg - she was showing how she had the colored in. |
 |
| Tim Jr. - He probably designed most of his tattoos. He is an amazing artist. |
 |
| Tim Jr. again - school work. I should have copied some of his artwork from his facebook page! |
 |
| Another Sterling. Man, he's growing up! |
Okay, so I should have organized the pictures better. But I just didn't. I'm in a weird mood. I really want to be closer to the grandkids. But I don't want to leave here. I don't want to wait until this next grandbaby is a year old before I see him/her - but unless we are blessed, it will be awhile. Guess I'll have to pay someone to take pictures for me =(
Hope you enjoyed the stolen from facebook pictures!
No comments:
Post a Comment