Friday, September 7, 2012

Fun!

We've had some excitement at work.  Due to "restructuring", three people were laid off.  Because money is extremely tight, they've had to tighten their belts (I guess - there always seems to be money for certain people).  So it makes me wonder:  are they looking at other jobs to cut?  Are they looking at ways to consolidate some jobs?  Yikes.  Hopefully my job is safe.  But you never know.

If anyone is interested, you can see what our house plan is at www.ivoryhomes.com and check out the Tivoli.  We've made some minor changes to the plan - the 3rd car garage has 6 feet added to the back and the laundry room isn't as long (we cut the wall back so we can put in a bench next to the door).  Check out the kitchen!  Isn't it dreamy?  You have to keep in mind that my current house is small - so the new house seems so huge to me.  Especially the kitchen.  Isn't it dreamy?

Okay - can you tell I'm excited for the kitchen?

2 comments:

  1. That is a very dreamy kitchen! I especially love the picture of a finished kitchen they have on the page with the plans. Cute house, and so much space in the basement to figure out later!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where are you bulding at? Also, I heard about the drama a little. You will have to e-mail me all about it!

    ReplyDelete