Have you heard of Hope of America? I have - but all I knew was that it involved singing. When Ster went to Quail Run, there was an after school program that he could have signed up for but I knew he wouldn't sing so I wasn't going to waste his time or my money to sign him up.
The first day at his new school, we were in the office talking to the secretary and she asked if we had heard about Hope of America. I mentioned that I had heard about it but didn't much other than it involved singing. She started to explain that the program would take place at BYU...and then I started to laugh. I told her that our family did not sing and so we weren't interested in it.
The secretary gave me a really really wierd look.
Now I know why.
It isn't an afterschool program. It is something all the 5th graders do.
Oops! I guess Ster will be standing there like a bump on a log while everyone else sings!
No comments:
Post a Comment