an old friend of mine.
I've known this friend since 2005. She is an odd duck. She is very outspoken, can be very rude, exaggerates, doesn't see things clearly sometimes. I know her and know how she is. So I take things she says with a grain of salt and always knowing that there is something else behind what she says. She can have a tendency to lie. I think she has some mental issues and that is why I have tried to stay her friend. She can be very nice and would do anything for you. As long as she didn't get offended or pissed off. She can blow up and hate someone with a passion - but then a month later can be friendly with them. Bi-polar, maybe? Serious. I do think she has mental issues. Her husband has stuck by her through thick and thin. Sometimes I wonder why I am her friend.
Earlier this year, she up and left her family. Well, I shouldn't say she up and left. She goes back every morning to get her girls ready for school - but she spends the night at her boyfriends house. I have talked with her soon to be ex-husband a few times. And we usually talk for quite a while - he needs someone to talk to. She has totally gone off the deep end. Her language is outrageous. She is drinking. She has completely abandoned what she believed in and now feels like the Mormons are stupid idiots (although I believe she calls us "F-ing Mormons"). She makes no bones about how she feels about the LDS Church (which if she feels that way, fine - but she shouldn't dog on those who believe).
I have tried to stay friends with her - at least on FB. I don't particularly want to talk to her, but thought that FB would be a way I could handle her. She has been a friend and no matter what she believes, I am her friend. (Although I would rather her not think of me as an F-ing Mormon.)
All that changed with a FB post and subsequent comments between us and her boyfriend. Without going into details, lets just say that I have hidden all her posts. Not only does she think I am out of place by trying to get her to be nice about her ex-husband, but her boyfriend thinks that everyone who didn't appreciate their negative comments are closed-minded idiots.
I am a bit upset that the whole thing went down and I probably should have kept my comments to myself. But I didn't want to sit by and watch her be so derogatory to her soon-to-be ex-husband. Oh well. Life goes on. She wouldn't want to hang out or talk to an F-ing Mormon anyway!
If anyone knows a single young lady that has lots of patience, I am looking to find a nice young lady to hook up with Stacey. This lady would have to have patience to get involved in someone with an ex-wife like Lindsey - but Stacey is a nice guy who needs a nice lady, someone who is not crazy!
Hmmm....is this suppose to surprise me? Lindsay lied to the entire old ward about us calling DCFS on her. She is pretty much the reason we moved. Stacey is better off without her.
ReplyDeleteI think I can handle her because I know what she says is not always the truth and that if she says anything about anyone else it is because she is jealous of them. And I really think she is mental. I've never wanted to piss her off because she was right across the street. But now I don't have to worry. Unfortunately, she does know where I live so if anything happens to our house, I know it would be her!
ReplyDelete