I am just sick to my stomach. Just sick.
Again, I know my son is not perfect.
This morning, I sent a text to my neighbor that we could talk tonight. And I asked what Sterling had been doing. She sent a text back: Sterling has been ditching Brandon in the mornings. When they play videos at your house Sterling is very selfish and does not let Brandon play. If Brandon says something, Sterling just throws the comment back at Brandon. Very upsetting. I told Sterling that if he did not want to walk with Brandon, then he should not come in the mornings. He did not come this morning. That's OK. I was going to tell him to walk along this morning anyway.
I let her know that I have talked to Sterling about what is wrong but he says nothing. I have also talked to him about the video games because Brandon tells me when he isn't letting him play. I told Ster that if he won't let him play then they can't play video games.
She hasn't responded. That was first thing this morning.
I have been sick all day about this whole thing. I go from being upset that she would have the nerve to call my son selfish to being upset that Sterling hasn't been nicer to Brandon. Then, I get a call from Sterling after school and he says that Brandon was calling him names at recess! I've been talking to Sterling since school got out (I came home early) trying to get to the bottom of it - keeping in mind that Sterling isn't completely innocent and that I'm sure he has played a part in this. I talked to his teacher at school to see if Sterling is mean to anyone and calling someone names. His teacher said that if anything happened today it would have been at lunch because he was with sterling at recess. He told me that when someone gets in Sterling's face, he will get upset. I didn't tell Sterling what the teacher said and I asked him when it happened. It happened at lunch.
So now I get to deal with that tonight. I don't think I'll be able to take any more negative talk about Sterling.
Fun times!
No comments:
Post a Comment