Wednesday, November 2, 2011

I wish some people would get a life.

I have people that I am not too fond of.  They have a tendency to point out every single mistake I make.  It doesn't matter that I actually do things right occasionally.  I think their goal in life is to make me miserable.

For instance, I posted an agenda under the wrong committee.  Pointed it out to me and asked me to be more careful.  Doesn't matter that I post on average 6 agendas a month and out of the last year posted one wrong.  Yes, it was a mistake.  But one out of 60?  I was asked to be more careful.

I've told you I am the dumb city newsletter (remember the "don't be dumbed down but wised up" comment?).  Yeah, well, I always find mistakes in that thing - no matter how many times I read it, there will be a mistake.  My boss called me in this morning because the thorn in my side told him I put a wrong date in it.  For the life of me I can't find where that mistake is.  But I need to be more careful.

I certainly hope I don't see that family anytime soon.  I may ask them if there is anything they think I can do right.

Maybe I should quit - then one of them could take my position and make sure everything is done right.

1 comment:

  1. Ya, come on Teri get it right! :) Don't you know that NOBODY makes mistakes! I would like to know who this little thorn is! Do I know them? :)

    ReplyDelete