Sunday, November 20, 2011

Randomness

Every time I get on to post something stupid, I tell myself I should be posting pictures.  It isn't like I haven't taken any pictures.  But I still don't do it.  Here is one of Ster - this is the best I can get from him.  He just won't smile when I pull the camera out!


On another note....

Our neighbor has been having some unwanted visitors lately.  Twice they have had someone open their garage door.  Once, that person actually went into their family room.  Scary!  The first time, their daughter heard the garage door open and when her dad didn't come in the house she looked out and saw a man walking away.  The next time, it was after 10 p.m. and the hubby was supposed to be getting home.  She heard the garage door open, then the family room door open, the dogs started to bark and then the family room door closed.  When she heard the garage door start to close, she looked out the window wondering why her husband didn't come in but he wasn't even home yet.  I would be totally freaked out.  So, we are going to have to start watching our neighborhood a little closer.  We don't have much worth stealing - but I do not want anything to happen to Ster.  Good thing I know where Tim's gun is and a good thing our dog has a deep bark.

And lastly...

I have a new calling in Church.  I've finally been released from the RS Additional Meeting Committee after almost 3 years.  I'm now the Cub Scouts Committee Chair.  When people hear that, they start to laugh.  All I know is that I won't have to go to an RS meeting where the ladies don't seem to shut up and I always seem to get stuck in the kitchen doing dishes.  Except for the Blue and Gold Banquet and the Pinewood Derby, I show up at 6:30, it starts at 7:00 and then we leave no later than 8:15.  I am in charge of the 20 minute activity, but I think I can handle that.  I think.  Luckily there is a committee that can help come up with ideas.

I guess I should end now.  Bed is calling my name - but I hate to go to sleep because it means when I wake up I have to go to the torture chamber work.  On the bright side, only two days of work this week and then I'm off until December 1.

No comments:

Post a Comment