Thursday, November 17, 2011

Thanks T-Mobile!

Our luck stinks!

Last Saturday we went to T-mobile and signed up and spent a nice chunk of change on phones.  I didn't get the phone I really wanted because we didn't have the money for it - but I did get a phone I liked so I wasn't going to complain.

Until now.  T-mobile is having a sale this Saturday.  And we could have saved $150 if we had waited one. measly. week.  Now it won't be worth it - unless they waived the stupid re-stocking fee if we returned them. 

Gotta love them salesmen!  I specifically asked him if they would be having a sale on phones after Thanksgiving - because I didn't want to find out I'd have saved money by waiting.  He didn't lie - he said after Thanksgiving the sale you would be seeing wouldn't be on smartphones.  Yeah - the sale is THIS saturday, not after thanksgiving.

Grrrrr.

On the bright side - I am absolutely loving having a smart phone.  I resisted for so long.  But I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment