Thursday, October 27, 2011

I call women who pop out kid after kid a "fertile myrtle" - okay, so maybe they don't pop them out one right after another but it seems like it to me.  Anyway...

Right now I feel like an infertile myrtle in a sea of fertile myrtles.

I got some Similac samples and coupons in the mail yesterday.  Really?  Who signed me up for that.  Like I need it - and I won't be needing it EVER.  So I called around to women I know who had babies to see if they could use it and none of them uses Similac.  So I called the RS President to see if she knew of anyone who could use it - and she started to rattle off all the ladies in the ward who are pregnant and due around March.  (Guess we know who was all celebrating the summer break!)  It seems like a ton - but in actuality it is only about 4 or 5 ladies.  But still!

1 comment: