Saturday, October 15, 2011

My bubble burst

I was complaining to my sweetie that although I have lost 10 pounds my pants don't seem to be loose anymore.  Let me tell you how depressing that is!  Loose pants one week and loose-no-more the next - they aren't as tight as they have been, but they seemed so much looser last week.  (It does seem like my arms and legs aren't as huge as they usually are - still wayyyyyyyy to fat, but a tad smaller).

So my dear sweetie told me it was probably water that I was losing and that would account for the pounds I've lost.  Bummer.

However, I am motivated to exercise and (except for last night when I didn't feel good) have either walked off the pounds or danced my behind off with zumba every day this week.  Quite an accomplishment for me.

On to other depressing news.....

I am soooooo in the mood to sew.  Itching to sew.  But I can't.  My mom took her sewing machine back to use for a bit and so I don't have a machine.  Okay, so I don't have lots of fabric, but I think I have bought enough fat quarters to make my Turning Twenty quilt.  I've looked at Bernina Sewing machines but lack the $1500 for the one I want.  Maybe next year (I may be putting off trees another summer - I'd sew more than I'd hang out in my back yard!)

Tomorrow I'm sure I'll write something fun and upbeat!  Or maybe not.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear about no sewing machine -- mine is broken right now, and it's such a pain -- though I must say I'm not itching to sew like you... but Christmas is coming, and I will need to sew soon. =) Do you go to a Zumba class or work out w/ a video?

    ReplyDelete